Standard Search
 Who   What 
 Where 

Philip Cooke Complementary Therapy Stoke On Trent

Visit My Website Website

I am a fully qualified Complementary Therapist located in Stoke-on-Trent. I typically see my clients from the surrounding areas of Madeley, Hanley, Kidsgrove and Longton.

Verified Practitioner
No Image

Further Information

 
Philip Cooke
Complementary Therapy Stoke-on-Trent



Profile

I am a fully qualified Complementary Therapist in the various therapies you can read about here. I have over 20 years experience and now specialize in massage which accounts for about 60% of the work I do, the other 40% is distributed between all the other therapies. My busy practice, Equilibrium, is based in Stoke on Trent. The majority of my clients come mainly from all over Staffordshire and Cheshire but many also come from the rest of the UK due to recommendations.

The Alpha Male Studio is a new concept for the modern man. It has grown naturally out of Equilibrium due to several factors. ….

  • Men are becoming increasingly aware of their health and well-being which has resulted in having more men as clients than women.
  • Men are realizing the importance of taking time out for themselves, probably due to the relaxing properties of massage, even when done for clinical problems. This relaxation often needs to be discovered and experienced; one of those things that just can’t be described in words.
  • More men are playing more sport or going to the gym regularly which is good news. Unfortunately this can result in more injuries which need attention.
  • Men often prefer to consult another man over men’s health issues, just as women often prefer to see another woman.
  • The rapid increase in Men’s Grooming; wanting to look good as well as feel good. From skin care to hair removal it’s more popular than ever.
  • Alpha Male Studio is here so that you have somewhere to go for therapies, relaxation or grooming in a masculine environment.

Equilibrium and Alpha Male Studio work very well alongside each other so whatever your health or well-being requirements may be it will be a pleasure to see you. There are no barriers, Men or Women, Young or Old (or anywhere in between), muscular tension; neck, shoulders or back pain; work-related problems, other health issues, needing time-out or just a good pampering give me a call to check appointment availability.


Opening Times
Monday to Friday 10am-6pm
Evening and Weekend appointments may be available by prior arrangement

Easy to find with plenty of nearby Public Car Parking.
10 minutes from M6 mid-way between J15 & J16



Please feel free to contact me with any questions regarding Complementary Therapy Services Stoke-on-Trent. I look forward to hearing from you soon.


Complementary Therapy Stoke-on-Trent
Complementary Therapist Stoke-on-Trent

Conditions or problems which may be helped

 
Abdominal Pain Anger Management Arthritis Back Pain
Blood pressure Circulation Problems Heel Pain Ligament Sprain
Low Self Esteem Muscle Cramps Muscle stiffness Neck pain
Neck stiffness Shoulder pain Spinal Injury Sports injuries
Sprain (Ankle, Knee) Stomach cramps Stress Tiredness
Whiplash

Qualifications & Membership Details

awaiting info...

Therapies/ Services Offered

Aromatherapy Ear Candling Indian Head Massage Massage
Reflexology Reiki Shiatsu

Contact Details & Location

Practitioner Name Philip Cooke Telephone 01782 855763 Email Send Email
Address 65a Piccadilly
Hanley, Stoke on Trent
ST1 1HR
Mobile 07932 683232 Website View Website
Map View Map        

 

Back Back
Email this page Print this page
Bookmark and Share
Do not copy from this page - plagiarism will be detected by Copyscape. If you want to use our content contact us for syndication criteria.
GoToSee Home | About Us | Contact Us | Media | Terms & Conditions | Site Map
Learn About Therapies | Learn About Ailments | Find A Practitioner | Find A College Course | Health Articles Videos | Health News | Natural Health Products |
Free Classifieds | Counselling | Hypnotherapy | Nutritional Therapy | Osteopathy | Physiotherapy | Psychotherapy | Health Articles Videos RSS | Health News RSS |
Low Cost Therapist WebsitesAdvertising | Internet Marketing Team

Copyright 2014 GoToSee.co.uk
The UKs leading Complementary Therapy, Complementary Medicine & Alternative Medicine Website


We always advise with any conditions, ailment or health problem you take independent medical advice
from your GP before considering a complementrary therapy, alternative medicine or alternative treatment.