Areas of Speciality
Counselling and psychotherapy can help address specific issues or more complex problems. I design your therapy sessions to best suit your needs and we work collaboratively to uncover any problems in your life that you find challenging.
I offer a safe and confidential environment for you to explore issues such as:
- Anger Management – It is possible to unlock the negative energy surrounding anger issues into positive ways of being which can assist you in reaching your potential.
- Relationships – I work with couples and individuals on relationship issues. Relationship counselling can help you move to positive companionship.
- Bereavement, loss and grief – During times of deep loss and grief, I can provide a non-judgemental and confidential environment for you to come to terms with your loss.
- Depression – My therapy services can help you make sense of the negative feelings and emotions experienced during depression and allow you to address the underlying causes.
- Stress – Prolonged personal or professional stress can have a detrimental effect on your physical and psychological wellbeing. Learn how to deal and manage stress effectively through psychotherapy.
- Anxiety and fears – Counselling and psychotherapy can help you regulate and remove feelings of anxiety which are preventing your happiness.
- Trauma – Physical or psychological trauma can have a devastating effect. Psychotherapy can help you claim your life back.
These are just some of the concerns I see brought to therapy. I also provide personal development mentoring for people who want to make positive changes and become an altogether stronger person.
This is not an exhaustive list so if you have an issue not listed here please get in touch as I may be able to help. What to expect
Our first session will be a confidential assessment lasting 90 minutes in which you have the opportunity to talk about your particular issues so we can both gain a better understanding of what has brought you to therapy and to decide if further sessions would be useful.
Should further sessions be beneficial, ongoing therapy will be an opportunity for us to explore deep feelings, thoughts and emotions which may be leading to your issues. With this greater understanding of self, we can begin to focus on resolving your particular problems and developing skills to help you manage life more positively. About Me
I am an experienced counsellor and psychotherapist who has treated a wide range of issues in various psychotherapeutic settings. I take an integrative and holistic approach to your therapy which draws on various psychotherapeutic disciplines.
I have an MA in Psychotherapy, an Advanced Psychotherapy Postgraduate Diploma and a Post Graduate Certificate in Transpersonal Dream Work. I am also a registered psychotherapist with the United Kingdom Council of Psychotherapy (UKCP).
Prior to training as a psychotherapist I worked at senior level as a professional within commercial and not-for-profit organisations. My fees
The initial consultation costs £60 and lasts up to 90 minutes.
Fees for all ongoing sessions range between £50 and £60 and are dependent on the location and time of the session.