Areas of Speciality
I am here to provide you with an accurate diagnostic and treatment facility. As a physiotherapist with years of experience, I offer a range of excellent manual therapy techniques with areas of speciality that include:
- Accident recovery – If you've suffered an injury through a work related incident or road accident, I can provide treatment and management advice to help restore your mobility and improve symptoms.
- Post operative rehabilitation – Physiotherapy can aid your recovery if you've recently undergone a surgical procedure.
- Neck and back pain – My manual therapy techniques are proven to work with common neck and back problems helping to ease pain and improve movement.
- Sports injuries – I can help with your rehabilitation from a sports related injury enabling you to return to your chosen sport quickly.
- Ergonomic advice – Many physical problems occur from poor posture caused by unsuitable ergonomics in the workplace and at home. I can advise you on how to overcome these issues.
These are just some of the problems I commonly see at my practice. If your health issue is not listed here please get in touch as I may be able to help.
Manual therapy techniques I offer include:
My approach to your health
- Massage – to encourage circulation and remove unwanted toxins and debris from affected areas.
- Joint mobilisation – to improve range and quality of movement.
- Acupressure – to ease muscle tension.
- Myofascial release – loosens and encourages rehydration of muscle tissue
- Electrotherapy – reduces swelling to aid healing
Your wellbeing is my priority and you'll find a caring, relaxed atmosphere to help put you at ease. I offer immediate access to assessment, diagnosis and treatment at my clinic and clients are encouraged to take an active participation in their treatment.
Your sessions will involve a full, informed discussion in which you'll be offered a range of choices in how to manage your condition. You will be given time to ask any questions you may have before and during your treatment sessions.
I am a fully qualified physiotherapist registered with the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP) and the Health Professions Council (HPC) which are government bodies overseeing physiotherapy practice to ensure that all registrants have the necessary training and qualifications to work safely and protect the public.
My practice has moved away from old school physiotherapy practices and has raised physiotherapy standards by using the latest evidence based methods and techniques to enhance your return to health and fitness.My fees
£35 Initial Assessment and treatment (up to 1 hour)
£30 Follow-up Treatment (1/2 to 1 hour)
In the first instance please contact me using the details below.