The AACP is a progressive, dynamic, "member centered" organisation aiming to:-
• Ensure safe, effective intervention for the benefit of the patient
• Ensure that all members are fully informed and have the tools to offer safe, effective Acupuncture to the required standard.
• Support and encourage clinical and educational development of members
• Provide an integrated evidence base for the clinical effectiveness of Acupuncture within Physiotherapy
• Define and maintain standards of Acupuncture Education that will enhance Physiotherapy practice and clinical management
• Raise the profile of Acupuncture within Physiotherapy
• Facilitate access to high educational standards in Acupuncture Training courses
• Assist patients to find Physiotherapists using Acupuncture from its membership
• Influence the health care agenda for the benefit of the patient
• Identify accommodate and meet the diverse needs of the membership.
AACP is a Company, Limited by Guarantee, Registered in England & Wales, Registered Number 5680004