Information for event
Time: Saturday March 8th 2014 from 10am – 5pm (registration 9.30am)
Location: Holiday Inn Bloomsbury London, Coram St. WC1N 1HT, UK
Phone: 07759149326 or 01737 812498
Event type: NLP, Personal development, Working with clients, Coaching skills. Full day, London
Organized by: Alma Griffith
Practical application of NLP for Therapists – Learn how the power of NLP can make a difference to your life!
How would you like to communicate more effectively, build rapport with your clients and influence their behavior to make positive changes?
This course is a good introduction to NLP
Ask yourselves these questions:
- Would you like to communicate more effectively?
- Have you set goals and been unable to achieve them?
- Are you looking for new strategies for success with your clients
- Do you sometimes wonder why you do the things you do?
If you’re interested in finding out more about:
- What NLP can do for you?
- How NLP can help you with your clients?
Then this One-day Interactive workshop is for you!
What will you learn on this Workshop?
- What is NLP and how you can use it in your everyday life
- Discover how you can build rapport with your clients and influence their behaviour
- How to read their body language so that you can understand your clients better
- How to communicate more effectively
- How you can help your clients to set goals and achieve them
- Learning methods that make learning and memory retention much easier
You will experience the techniques to take away and use on yourself and your clients. Full manual with techniques provided, with certificate & 5 CPD for BANT members.
“What I love about NLP is that years of negative mental and emotional programming that have created unwanted behaviour e.g. phobias, excess weight, health problems or unfulfilled goal achievement can be released in a matter of a few sessions, sometimes even one. Alma’s goal is to help you achieve what you want and I certainly achieved what I wanted. She has a very professional approach and an excellent way of communicating NLP.” – Di, Cobham
Alma Griffith is a Master Practitioner in NLP, Time Line Therapy & Hypnotherapy; she is also a Nutritional Therapist. She specializes in helping clients to change their negative behaviors: Career, Health, Relationships and any area of their life.
Cost £90 (including refreshments but not lunch)
To book your place email email@example.com
1115 total views, 1 today