- Street: 111a Hoe Street
- City: London
- Post Code: E17 4RX
- County: Greater London
- Listed: May 31, 2016 3:18 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
A 1 day Retreat in Pilates and Eating Psychology.
Dates available: June 19 & 26 – 2016
* Explore 2 key areas that cause a profound impact in your posture, mood and cognition.
* Learn cutting-edge strategies to help you effectively address your health and eating challenges in ways that nourish rather than punish.
The retreat will be happening at The HealthWorks, Walthamstow. http://www.thehealthworks.co.uk
Schedule: 9 am – 4 pm, lunch included
**Follow this link to save your spot: https://xoyondo.com/dp/2WWb7x1K70NqSNw
**Or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org to get further details **
**Spaces are limited to 8 people, please get in touch soon **
What you will learn:
- Breathe – The way you breathe is tied in to your posture, cognition, immunity, and stress levels. With targeted Pilates exercises learn to breath in ways that help you manage your energy effectively, enhance your mental alertness and relax both body and mind.
- Align – Rebalance your posture via the pelvic girdle, alleviating back pain, hip tension and knee instability. Strengthening and stretching your pelvis in the right places will improve the communication pathways between your brain and your organs boosting everything they’re meant for, including digestion, metabolism, immunity and bowel regularity.
- Nourish – Learn how the psychophysiology of your emotions, stress, relaxation and Bio-Circadian rhythms profoundly affects your digestion and metabolism. Beyond conventional nutrition, you will learn a positive approach to eating that reinforces your personal power and ability to make conscious choices in diet and lifestyle.
** Follow this link to save your spot: https://xoyondo.com/dp/2WWb7x1K70NqSNw
** Or email: email@example.com
530 total views, 2 today