Information for event
Time: Saturday 7th June 2014 from 10am – 5pm (registration 9.30am)
Phone: 07759149326 or 01737812498
Event type: Introduction to NLP, Personal development, Full day, Guildford
Organised by: Alma Griffith
Introduction to NLP – Learn how the power of NLP can make a difference to your life!
How would you like to communicate more effectively, build rapport and influence behavior
This workshop is a good introduction to NLP
Ask yourselves these questions:
- Would you like to communicate more effectively?
- Have you set goals and been unable to achieve them?
- Are you looking for new strategies for success
- Do you sometimes wonder why you do the things you do?
If you’re interested in finding out more about:
- What NLP can do for you?
- How NLP can help you with your clients?
Then this One-day Interactive workshop is for you!
What will you learn on this Workshop?
- What is NLP and how you can use it in your everyday life
- Discover how you can build rapport and influence behaviour
- How to read their body language
- How to communicate more effectively
- How to set goals and achieve them consistently
- Learning methods that make learning and memory retention much easier
You will experience the techniques to take away and use on yourself and your clients. Full manual with techniques provided, with certificate.
“What I love about NLP is that years of negative mental and emotional programming that have created unwanted behaviour e.g. phobias, excess weight, health problems or unfulfilled goal achievement can be released in a matter of a few sessions, sometimes even one. Alma’s goal is to help you achieve what you want and I certainly achieved what I wanted. She has a very professional approach and an excellent way of communicating NLP.”
Alma Griffith is a Master Practitioner in NLP, Time Line Therapy & Hypnotherapy; she is also a Nutritional Therapist. She specialises in helping clients to change their negative behaviours: Career, Health, Relationships and any area of their life.
Cost £49 (including refreshments but not lunch)
To book your place email firstname.lastname@example.org
1070 total views, 2 today