Description and benefits
•Counselling, psychotherapy and complementary therapies and GP consulting rooms.
•Shared Business Offices/Desks -London Bridge & Canary Wharf Riversides, London, UK
•Executive 5 star glamorous glass buildings with World class magnificent reception areas and offices, environmental river beauty and serenity from the birds and blue sky above.
•Could offer lovely, calm and re-assuring feeling to clients/patients or customers (irrespective of high or low fee paying) visiting such environment.
•Therapy and consulting environment that reflects the marketing possibilities and status of the expensive training professionals underwent.
•All facility users retain their independent professional practices with opportunities for cross services referrals.
1) Part of developing health centre, Suitable for Talking Therapies and Shared Business Office, Disabled Access. Beautiful Treatment Rooms, Tables, Chairs and Desks. Treatment rooms can serve as Workshop Rooms by users (Up to 6-7 persons at no extra cost, bigger rooms at both sites with extra cost).
2) Client Waiting Room (2 beautiful areas London Bridge, 3 Canary Wharf). Hypnotherapy chair or comfortable arm chair suitable for hypnotherapy (available on request). Access to balcony and river views Practitioner Promotion Areas (including Health City & partners’ websites, little fees may apply). First class kitchen, Professionals & Visitors’ Tea & Coffee
3) Receptionist, Manned security 24 hours , First Class Toilet Facilities (disable access), Room With Sink* (*portable sink to be considered), Heating, Air Conditioning.
4) Pillows, Paper Rolls, Hand Towels (available on request), Body-Sized Towels & Blanket (available on request)
5) Wi-Fi Internet, Printer Use (little PAYE cost), Copier (fair use apply) Canary Wharf. Landline phone outgoing UK national calls (except restricted numbers), Canary Wharf Landline phone incoming calls (except restricted calls like roaming), Fax reception, Fax sending (little PAYE cost)
6) Nearest train station or bus stop: London Bridge tube and overground and Canary Wharf tube, overground, South Quay DLR. Walking time from stop: 2-3 mins South Quay DLR or 6-8 mins London Bridge
7) Off-Site Parking Nearby. Walking time from off-site parking: 5-7 mins or less. On-Site Parking For Clients (Canary Wharf office 2 hours)
8) On-Site Parking For Practitioners (Canary wharf office 30 mins)
•24 hours, 7 days access and manned security. Reception services 8am to 6pm (Canary Wharf Riverside) and 8am to 9pm (London Bridge Riverside)
2241 total views, 1 today